2009年4月7日星期二

Katherine Heigl will stick with 'Grey's' if they'll have her

Katherine Heigl, the Grey's Anatomy star known for speaking her mind, is happy to stick with the show as long as they will have her. At a party yesterday celebrating Grey's 100th episode, Heigl said she did not know whether her character, Dr. Izzie Stevens, who is battling cancer, was going to be killed off at the end of this season. According to an AP report, the actress said, "I was assuming that at one point and I got a lot of shrugged shoulders and shakes of the head, so I don't know if that's a yes or a no. No one will tell me and I don't know how this is going to go. I don't know if I live or die. I don't know how Izzie fares." If Izzie does kick cancer, Heigl said she'd gladly remain on Grey's -- "I'm there," she told the AP -- and called the set "one of my favorite places to be." She also said that she had no problem juggling a television and movie career. "I'm more than happy to make that compromise. As my agent likes to say, 'High-class problems.' I don't know if I want to continue for five years working 12 months a year, but I can take at least another year or two." Perhaps this is the beginning of a kinder, gentler Heigl?

没有评论:

发表评论