2009年3月12日星期四

Star Trek To Get Retro Makeover

Good news!
Pushing Daisies creator and former Star Trek writer and producer, Bryan Fuller, is hoping to work on a new TV installment of our favorite space voyagers.
There hasn't been a new reincarnation of Star Trek since 2005.
In an interview, Fuller said, "I told my agent and told the people of J.J. Abrams' team I want to create another Star Trek series and have an idea that I’m kicking around. I would love to return to the spirit of the old series with the colours and attitude. I loved Voyager and Deep Space Nine, but they seem to have lost the ‘60s fun and I would love to take it back to its origin."
Fuller said he believes that Star Trek got too "cold" as it was reborn again and again, with "Enterprise…the most sterile of all of them." Fuller said he would like to return to the original spirit of fun from the 60s.
Just as long as he promises to bring back the outrageous polyester uniforms, blue eye shadow, and cheap special effects!

没有评论:

发表评论