2009年3月24日星期二

How I Met Your Mother' Aftergasm: Bad Girlfriends, Placenta and Night Gowns

How good was last night's episode of How I Met Your Mother, “The Front Porch”? The previous two episodes really haven't been that good, so I was overjoyed that my beloved sitcom has returned to its high quality and big laughs.

There was a whole bunch of stuff going on all at once in “The Front Porch.” The three main focuses were on Ted (Josh Radnor) reuniting with his high school sweetheart, Karen, much to Marshall and Lily's dismay, Robin requesting that her friends take an interest in her new job as host of a morning show, and Marshall converting Barney to the wonders of nightgowns, with interstitial bits of Future Ted, Future Marshall and Future Lily. It's always fun to see them as old folks.
Don't Miss
Exclusive Video Interview with 'How I Met Your Mother' Stars Josh Radnor and Sarah Chalke
Best Male Fashion Icons: #3 Barney's Suits, 'How I Met Your Mother'
''How I Met Your Mother'' Star to Host ''Saturday Night Live''
How I Met Your Mother: Preview of episode 4.17 "The Front Porch"
How I Met Your Mother: Preview of Episode 4.18 "Old King Clancy"

没有评论:

发表评论