2009年3月19日星期四

Last night's 'Lost': Sun rise

The following post discusses last night's episode of "Lost," "Namaste."

I don't have too much to say about last night's episode of "Lost," for a couple of reasons.

First, it was one of those "moving all the parts into place" episodes, and as such, it was perfectly fine. There weren't really any OMG moments, unless you count the reveals of Christian and Young Ben, but because I can't resist reading the cast lists that ABC puts out in advance (I know, bad me), I knew those characters were going to be on the show. Even so, the appearance of Christian was suitably ominous.

Second, I spent much of the day in transit, after a very fun but very exhausting quick jaunt to New York. Nothing caps off a couple busy days of work and travel like sitting on the tarmac at JFK for a long time. I'm pretty tired, so I'll just list the things I liked. Feel free to chime in with your own thoughts, as always.

没有评论:

发表评论